Cylinder Blast: Short circuit sparks cylinder blast during Chhath puja in Bihar Aurangabad ; over 25 people injured | India News

NEW DELHI: At least 25 people have been hospitalised after a major fire broke out in Bihar‘s Aurangabad district at 2.30 am on Saturday.
The blaze reportedly occurred after a short circuit led to a gas cylinder blast while a family was preparing food for Chhath Puja in the early hours of the morning.
As the fire spread rapidly, a stampede followed in the locality. The locals informed the police and the fire brigade team, who reached the spot, and suffered serious burn injuries while trying to put out the fire.
The injured were rushed to Aurangabad Sadar hospital for treatment.
(With inputs from agencies)

Source link

By jaghit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: